NULLKER website Terms and condition
https://nullker.com is a site ("Website") is operated by NT FORCE LTD, a limited liability company incorporated and registered in the Republic of Cyprus under company number ΗΕ424537 and have its registered office address Kolonakiou 42, Agios Athanasios 4103, Limassol Cyprus (“Nullker” or “Company”, “we” or “us”).
Our Privacy Notice. See further under How we may use your personal information
Our Cookie Notice, which sets out information about the cookies on the Website.
- By using this Website and the Platform, you signify your assent to these Terms, the Privacy Notice and Cookies Notice. If you do not agree to the Terms, Privacy Notice and Cookies Notice please do not use our Website or Platform.
- You confirm that you have read, understood and accepted all information, conditions and terms set out on the Company’s Website, including this Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice and Cookies Notice (collectively referred to as the “Agreement”), copies of which are available to be reviewed and examined by you and which include legal information.
- The Project and the User acknowledges that no representations were made by or on behalf of the Company, which have in any way incited or persuaded it/she/he to enter into this Agreement.
- In order to be able to publish a Project you need to complete the Suggest a Project form available on the Website of the Project section and submit your details and the description of your project for the Company’s prior review and approval. Once our team receives your suggestion and considers it in line with Nullker’s vision we will contact you for more information and request for your Project’s details and funding requirements. Please note that we will only contact suggested projects upon the Company’s sole discretion.
- Once your project has been approved for publication, your Project’s details shall be in strict compliance with the Company’s guidelines (as these are provided to you from time to time and which form part of this Agreement) and may include content and other material (for example promotional videos for your Project) and updates to keep the User’s updated on the performance of your Project.
- You may be eligible to apply for additional support for your Project from our partners. At the time you submit your Project for listing, we may indicate to you such partners offers that may be available for your Project. If you subsequently submit an interest for such partnership we will inform you of the offers available to which you are eligible. Any support from a partner will be subject to the discretion and final approval of the partner. We do not guarantee the availability of such support nor that any application you make for such support will be successful. The provision of such support and the relevant terms and conditions associated with such support are determined and will be provided to you by the partner. We are not responsible nor liable for any agreements entered into between you and a partner.
- The Project Owner agrees and accepts that the Company reserves the right but not the obligation to verify the identity and/or to request supporting verification documents if such information is required either due to legal and/or regulatory obligations that the Company may have or if such information is necessary so as the Company may efficiently offer its services to the Project Owner. In case the Project Owner fails to provide the requested information within the specified timeframe, the Company shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement and immediately suspend the Project.
- The Project Owner, represents, warrant and covenant that: (i) all information provided to Nullker in connection with a Project is accurate, complete and not likely to deceive UserS, (ii) all funds contributed to the Project will be used solely for as described in the materials provided and posted, (iii) you will not infringed the rights of others, (iv) you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, (v) to the extent you share with us any personal data of any third party for any reason, you have the authority (including any necessary consents) as required under applicable law to provide us with such personal information and allow us to use such personal information for the purposes for which you shared it with us.
- If we find that fraudulent Subscription have been made to your Project we reserve the right to cancel and withdraw such Subscription . We or our payment providers may perform an examination before any funds are distributed to you. We will not be liable for any losses that you suffer or incur as a result of any actions taken pursuant to this term. We reserve the right to pass on the cost of chargebacks to you.
- If at our sole discretion we determine your Project to be a fraud risk we reserve the right to request more information as we deemed necessary and you agree to respons to such requests and provide us with such information within the requested timeframe.
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove or suspend your Project at any time without giving any reason.
- The Project Owner consents to unsolicited communication and agrees to be contacted during normal business hours for direct advertising without prior invitation by the Company.
- As a Project Owner you shall:
- Apply any funds you receive from Users solely and directly for the purpose of achieving the Project goals and for no other purpose;
- Meet all commitments you make in your Project including but not limited to, delivering all Rewards you offer to Users;
- Use all reasonable endeavours to fulfil each Reward by the estimated fulfilment or delivery date (as applicable) specified by you on the application Project;
- Promptly and accurately respond in full and to our satisfaction to all queries, clarifications or request made by us and/or any User;
- Comply with all of your obligations as a controller of personal data under applicable data protection laws and privacy laws, as indicated in our Privacy Notice which is an integral part of this Agreement;
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in relation to your Project, use of the Subscription and your offer and fulfilment of Rewards;
- Be responsible for paying all fees and collecting and remitting all applicable taxes (including but not limited to VAT);
- Not take any action or make any business or other decision in reliance on having your Project posted on the Website or having any funds from Subscription s until you have the received clear funds into your bank account; and
- Provide all and any assistance and cooperation required by us from time to time.
- Fees payable by Project Owners and receiving funds:
- There is no charge for submitting and creating a Project and publishing details of the Project on the Website nor are there any fees payable if the Project ends without any distribution of funds to you.
- Project Owners will be charged the Platform fees and transaction fees as these are provided by us prior to the publication of your Project and which form an integral part of this Agreement. The applicable fees will be deducted from the Subscription we receive for your Project before they are distributed to you.
- All fees payable by Project Owners are subject to Value Added Tax (“VAT”) at the applicable rate in force from time to time. Please note that VAT is assessed on the above fees and not the total Subscription raised and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you are registered with VAT or similar sales tax as required by the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of which you contact business from.
- The Company agrees to provide to the User with its Services subject to the User:
- Being of legal competence and sound mind; and
- not residing in any country where the provision of the Company’s Services would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the User’s responsibility to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject.
- Subject to the Company’s final approval of the User’s profile, User enters into a legal and binding contract with the Company by accepting these Terms on the Company’s Website at the time of signing up for a User profile.
- Subject to the above, the Company reserves the right, acting reasonably, to suspend or refuse access to and use of the User’s profile to anyone at its sole and absolute discretion.
- When joining the Platform and creating a User profile using the ‘single sign-on’ service, the User provides his/her personal data. We may not be able to proceed to offer our Services and the User may be unable to proceed with his/her User Profile registration unless this necessary information is provided. For more information on how we collect, process and use your personal data you can refer to our Privacy Notice.
- The User agrees and accepts that upon creating a User profile , the Company reserves the right to request supporting verification documents if such information is required either due to legal and/or regulatory obligations that the Company may have or if such information is necessary so as the Company may efficiently offer its services to the User. In case the User fails to provide the requested information within the specified timeframe, the Company shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement and immediately close and/or suspend the User profile.
- Unless you prove otherwise, any actions taken from your User profile on the Website are considered to be committed directly by you.
- You may not register as a User on behalf of another person ("fake account") or use third-party accounts on the Website.
- Whether a Subscription meets the qualified criteria to enable you to claim a tax deduction, you are responsible (and not us) in collecting the necessary information from the Project Owner and to ensure that such Subscription meets the qualifying criteria in accordance with your home countries tax law requirements.
- By signing up and creating a User profile, we have a legitimate interest in communicating with you. We will support you and/or send you newsletters, push-messages and information materials in order to keep you up to date with our new features, news, products, events and the efficient provision of the full scope of our Services and send you marketing information in relation to our Services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- The User is responsible to comply with the terms and conditions for the payment processing services provided by our third party payment providers.
- The User consents to unsolicited communication and agrees to be contacted during normal business hours for direct advertising without prior invitation by the Company.
- Subscriptions and Contributions
- The User can contribute to a Project by making a Subscription . You can do so by joining the Nullker platform and thereafter following the instructions on the Website.
- In case you are eligible for a Reward based on the actions selected on the Platform, once you have made an action you will not be able and cannot change your selection on the associated Reward without cancelling your Subscription .
- In the event that we are unable to verify any information to our satisfaction, we may delay, withhold, cancel or refund any Subscription or other amounts without giving any notice to you and do so without incurring any liability if we have reasonable grounds to investigate such a transaction.
- Project Owner may contact us to cancel any Subscription for any reason and at any time before the Project successfully closes and shall not be required to fulfil any related Rewards if they do so. After the Project period ends /closes and the amounts due to the Subscription have been transferred to the Project Owner, that Project Owner will be responsible for refunding any amounts to the User.
- Payment terms
- You are not able to cancel a Subscription made to a Project. This does not affect your statutory or legal rights.
- Once your Subscription has been distributed to the Project Owner, the Project Owner shall be solely responsible for issuing and responding to requests for any refunds of Subscription. We shall not be liable nor held responsible for any Project Owners’ failure to issue any refund of a Subscription to you.
- You acknowledge that any contribution made by you to a Project does not entitled you to any rights in or to the Project, including but not limited to any ownership, control or intellectual property rights.
Nulls are points earned by contributing to a Project through our Platform or by pledging your cashback rewards from our Partners to a Project. You can also earn Nulls when you first join our Platform and by sharing your achievements. For the avoidance of doubt, Nulls are reward based points, they are not a currency, which can be used in redeemed for merch or products from our Partners in our Platform or other actions.
- User Warranties:
- The User represents and warrants to the Company that:
- the User warrants that the information provided on registration of a User profile on the Website is up-to-date and accurate;
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and the User profile (if any) and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your User profile. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your User profile or any breach of security. Nullker will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this term;
- the User has carefully read and has fully comprehended the entire contents of this Agreement, with which he absolutely and unreservedly agrees, and the User accepts that he/she shall be fully bound by its terms and conditions;
- the User has the authority to enter into this Agreement and to execute the provisions thereof;
- the User is not under any legal disability with respect to, and is not subject to, any law or regulation which prevents his/her performance of this Agreement;
- the User acts as principal and not as an authorised representative / attorney or trustee of any third party;
- the User certifies that he has provided accurate, complete and true information about him/herself upon registration and will maintain the accuracy of the provided information by promptly updating any registration information that may have changed. Failure to do so may result in closure of the User profile;
- the User confirms that he is of legal competence and/or of sound mind; and
- you will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and orders of any governmental authority in your use of this Website and the materials (including, without limitation, all export control laws, regulations, and orders).
The Company has specific rules regarding the types of Rewards that you can offer to Users via the Website. These rules and restrictions will be made available to you by us from time to time and form part of these Agreement.
You must have all the permissions, consents and licences that are necessary and required to offer all Rewards relating to a Project before you offer them to the Project Owner.
- We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- The users (Users, Project Owners and Partners) of the Website do not have the right, without the prior written approval of the Company, to publish in closed and/or open communication channels, transfer and/or resell to any third party the data and results of all the Services received from the Company.
- The users (Users, Project Owners and Partners) of the Website shall not reproduce, repeat, copy, sell, or use for any purpose the information and materials that became available to the them due to the provision of the Services, except for doing so for personal use. Any transfer of information or unauthorized publication or User profile access transfer is forbidden. In case of the violation by the users (Users, Project Owners and Partners) of the Website of the conditions of Terms of Service, the Company has the full right to refuse further provision of the Services to such person.
- We are not financial, tax or accounting advisers and you should not rely on information in this Agreement or otherwise appear on the Website to determine the financial, tax or accounting treatment of any Subscription you receive and/or give using the Platform. Please seek advice from an appropriately qualified professional in relation to such matters.
- The users (Users, Project Owners and Partners) of the Website shall be solely responsible for relying on such information and any action or transaction shall be deemed to have been affected exclusively by such person’s own decision. The User agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall be exclusively responsible for any action, strategy or transaction, and he/she shall not rely on the Company for this purpose and the Company shall have no responsibility whatsoever, irrespective of any circumstances, for any such action or strategy or transaction.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- The User should verify the accuracy and reliability of the information on the Website and its appropriateness in comparison with other dependable information sources. The Company will not be held responsible for any allegedly caused claim, cost, loss or damage of any kind as a result of information offered on the Website or due to information sources used by the Website.
- Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- If you use any linked websites, any personal information you give to them will be dealt with and handled in accordance with their privacy notice, not ours, so please ensure that you have read and understood their terms and conditions and privacy notice before you use their website and provide any personal information.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged (except where the content is User-generated).
- You must not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ALL PERSONS USING THE WEBSITE DO SO AT YOUR THEIR OWN RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NULLKER DISCLAIMS, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES OF NULLKER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NULLKER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ACCESSIBLE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR THAT THIS WEBSITE, ANY MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE FROM ERRORS, DEFECTS, DESIGN FLAWS OR OMISSIONS OR FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- All Website guests and visitors, Users, Project Owner and Partners shall not:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our Website’s infrastructure;
- use any device to navigate or search the Website other than the tools available on the Website or generally available third-party web browsers;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- reverse engineer or decompile any parts of the Website;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the content or information available from the Website, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- frame or link to any content or information available on the Website, unless permitted by these Terms;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or otherwise send unsolicited communication in writing or other permanent form, promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any User that have specifically requested not to be contacted;
- attempt to interfere with the provision of our services to any, some or all User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
- use the Website for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, posting that is defamatory, libellous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind.
- Violations of the Website’s system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting User and or persons or legal entities or organisations who are involved in such violations.
- Destructive Features
- We are not responsible for viruses, and you must not introduce them. We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology and computer programmes to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to protect this Website from computer viruses, worms, trojan horses and similar detrimental code (hereinafter referred to as the "Destructive Features"), we do not warrant that the Website is free from such Destructive Features and accept no liability for any damage that may result from the transmission of any Destructive Feature via this Website or via any files which are available for you to download from the Website.
- User Submissions
In the event that you post or upload any content to the Website (“User Content”), you understand and agree to the following terms:
- You hereby grant to NULLKER a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, fully paid up, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, right and license to exploit the User Content and all elements thereof, in any and all media, formats and forms, known now or hereafter devised.
- NULLKER shall have the unlimited right to copy, reproduce, fix, modify, adapt, translate, reformat, prepare derivatives, add to and delete from, rearrange and transpose, manufacture, publish, distribute, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, rent, lease, transmit, publicly display, make publicly available, publicly perform, provide access to, broadcast, and practice the User Content as well as all modified and derivative works thereof and any and all elements contained therein, and use or incorporate a portion or portions of the User Content or the elements thereof in conjunction with or into any other material.
- In the event you upload or otherwise transmit to NULLKER any concepts, ideas, or feedback relating to NULLKER’s products or services, you shall not be entitled to any compensation for any such submission, unless expressly agreed between you and NULLKER, and NULLKER may freely use any such submission in any manner it deems appropriate.
- Any such submission by you shall not create any contractual relationship between you and NULLKER. Except to the extent that any such waiver is prohibited by law, you hereby waive the benefit of any provision of law known as "moral rights" or "droit moral" or any similar law in any country of the world.
- You represent and warrant that the User Content does not infringe upon the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of any third party. You further represent and warrant that you will not use or contribute User Content that is unlawful, tortious, defamatory, obscene, invasive of the privacy of another person, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. NULLKER may remove any User Content and any related content or elements from the Website at its sole discretion.
- Rules about linking to the Website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on the Website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyright and Reproduction
- Except as is otherwise indicated and except for User submitted content, we are the owner and/or licensee of the copyright in all the content featured on this Website and of all related intellectual property rights, including but not limited to all database rights, trade marks, copyrighted material and logos.
- Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You are not permitted (except where you have been given express permission to do so) to adapt or modify the content on this Website or any part of it and the content or any part of it may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any other way to any third parties for commercial gain.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, NULLKER grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to access and use this Website for your personal use only. Such license is subject to this Agreement and does not include: (a) any commercial use of the Website or the any materials therein; (b) the distribution, public performance, public display, making publicly available, or other unauthorized exploitation of any materials; (c) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Website or the materials, or any portion thereof; (d) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of the Website, the materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the Website; or (f) any use of the Website or the materials other than for their intended purposes. Any use of the Website or the materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of NULLKER, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. NULLKER may revoke this license at any time.
This Agreement shall take effect upon its acceptance by the User, Project Owner or Partner (as applicable).
This Agreement shall be valid for an indefinite period, unless terminated in accordance with terms of this Agreement.
The Parties agree to keep confidential and not to disclose to any third party any confidential information given by the other Party under this Agreement, including without limitation all the communication, documentation or other information exchanged between them, both during the term of the Agreement and after its termination.
The Company has the right, without prior notice to the Client, to disclose personal data or details of the transactions of the Client in order to comply with the requirements of the regulatory authorities in the Republic of Cyprus or abroad. The Company may also disclose such information to its auditors/consultants, provided that they are informed and committed to the confidentiality of the information communicated.
- The User, Project Owner or Partner (as the case might be) shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Company and its directors, officers, employees or representatives against all direct or indirect liabilities (including without limitation all losses, damages, claims, costs or expenses), incurred by the Company or any other third party in respect to any act or omission by the User in the performance of his obligations under this Agreement and in settlement of any claims with the Company, unless such liabilities result from gross negligence, willful default or fraud by the Company. This indemnity shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Company shall not be liable for any loss, expense, cost or liability incurred by the User in relation to this Agreement, unless such loss, expense, cost or liability is resulted from gross negligence, willful default or fraud by the Company. Notwithstanding the provisions of the paragraph above, the Company shall have no liability to the Client whether in Agreement, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or for any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Agreement.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss which is the result of misrepresentation of facts, an error in judgement or any act done or which the Company has omitted to do, whenever caused, unless such act or omission resulted from gross negligence, willful default or fraud by the Company.
- We cannot guarantee and shall not be liable to you in relation to the performance or reliability of our third party payment processing services.
- You agree that your access and use of the Website and its content is at your own risk. We do not have any knowledge of, or control over, the particular purpose(s) for which the information and content available on Website is used. The content and information that we make available on the Website is provided for information only. Accordingly, we exclude any and all liability for any loss of any nature suffered by you as a direct or indirect result of your use of any of the information or content available on Website or of making any decision, or refraining from making any such decision, based wholly or partly on any expression of opinion, statement or other information contained in the content available on the Website.
- IF YOU ARE A PROJECT OWNER THEN WE WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO YOU, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTRACT FOR:
- ANY LOSSES RELATED TO ANY BUSINESS OF YOURS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST DATA, PROFITS, REVENUE, SAVINGS, BUSINESS, OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY PURE ECONOMIC LOSS (IN EACH CASE, WHETHER SUCH LOSS IS DIRECT OR INDIRECT); OR
- ANY FORM OF INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL LOSS,
IN EACH CASE FOR (a) AND (b), HOWEVER ARISING; AND
- ANY DIRECT LOSS (FOR WHICH LIABILITY IS NOT EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED IN THESE TERMS) IN EXCESS OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES WE HAVE RECEIVED IN RESPECT OF THE PROJECT TO WHICH YOUR CLAIM RELATES (WHETHER IN RESPECT OF A SINGLE EVENT, SERIES OF CONNECTED EVENTS OR OF UNCONNECTED EVENTS); OR IF NO FEES WERE PAID, IN EXCESS OF EURO 100.
If these Terms or any part of them is found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that country be treated as severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that country.
The User shall contract the Company in writing in respect to any complaints about the Services provided by the Company under this Agreement through the email: email@example.com
We will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
The Agreement shall be personal to the User, and the User shall not be entitled to assign or transfer any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement.
The Company may at any time assign or transfer any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party. The Company shall notify the Client of any such assignment.
These Terms are subject to Cyprus law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus Courts.